Thursday, July 31, 2014

5th day- You can fly! (Literally)

ZIP-ity do dah! Zip-ity ay!
I've always wanted to soar over the canopy of a tropical rain forest, the wind blowing my hair. Screaming my guts out!!!. Papa helped to fulfill my wishes (even if we only sailed over one dead little pine tree!) by spending countless hours figuring out and constructing a zipline in the backyard! What a great way to finish off a high flying week of camp! I thought that the little ones might be too scared to try it, but they were fearless and went again and again!

The kids wanted Merrill to go down first, just in case Papa didn't know what he was doing!
 
Once they saw he survived, they were all anxious to try it!
 
Danii (that little daredevil!) has conquered "It's a Small World" and eventually...
 
...she conquered the zipline too!
 
 
 
 
It's these moments of pure joy that make all your efforts worth it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm proud of this fearless flier! She jumped off as soon
 as the gate opened so she wouldn't chicken out!
 
 
 
My Oh My, What A Wonderful Day! Thanks Papa!!!
 
Gramma Luvlee
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment