Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer's Cool Decor

 
Last year I promised all my faithful camp counselors that this year would be an easy year, no daily complete decorating turnovers, no costumes and easy breezy daily  activities. So in keeping with that promise I decorated the house in a retro school theme that stayed up throughout the week of camp.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wall Pictures 
 
 
 
 
I scanned all the parents and grandparents school pictures and some old school papers,
report cards, flash cards, etc. and pinned them to bakers twine with mini clothespins and then
tied primary colored ribbons between. The ABC border above was from the Dollar Tree.
 



 
 
 
 
I made the vase by hot gluing Dollar Tree pencils to a jar.
 
 
I made the specimen case by filling a rusty box with fake eggs,
 birds nests, fake moss and apple blossoms.
 
 
Gramma Luvlee
 
 
 Linked up with:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment