Monday, January 9, 2012

It's spooky in here





The Haunted Hollywood Hotel
  Just like Rex I'm a great recycler. I recycle and reuse as many of my previous wild concoctions as I can. This Halloween I reused a lot of my decor from CGL 5, "Let's go to the movies".
  This years Halloween theme was fashioned after the infamously haunted Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, where dead stars are reported to haunt the halls and rooms.

The Invitation


Invitation - outside

invitation - inside

Haunted Decor


Food table background







The kids were a little freaked out about this little item in my cabinet of curiosities!




Check in to the Hollywood Hotel where no one ever checks out!




Welcome to Hollywood


Welcome to the Hollywood Hills where Peg Entwistle, an aspiring actress in the 30's took a flying leap off of the H' in the Hollywood sign. Now on moonlit nights, hikers can see a ghostly figure dressed in old fashioned clothes and they sometimes catch a whiff of Peg's signature Gardenia perfume.
Merrill Ain't afraid of no ghost!
 
Featured on:
 
 
 
 
Linked up with:








 



 



















 


 














 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Those are some spooky decorations! I love the vintage looking labels, really nice! Thanks for linking up at Printabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, how fun! i love the stacked books, and the whole hollywood theme. you seem like someone who loves halloween as much as i do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I love the decor. Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing these spooky decorations on Simple & Sweet Fridays.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know you've been featured for this fantastic party on Simple & Sweet Fridays! Thanks for sharing.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete