Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome aboard dads!



We pulled into port and picked up a few special passengers, our dads!
The kids pick out some of their favorite activities from the week for their dads to participate in. It's a lot of fun for them to watch their dads be silly.

Parfumerie

We had some very dramatic "sniffers"!

Their delicate noses were able to pick up very few of the scents.
 We finally gave them the little kids matching sheet

We scrapped the original scents and did a soda pop challenge.

Where they all did excellent at detecting the distinctive bouqet of each soda! Go figure!

Secret Agent Academy

Trev's police academy training came in handy!


Tip has been practicing his combat rolls! Very impressive!



It's a race to the finish. Oh course, once again, Ryan and Tip were in fierce competition.



Papa's pretty fast for an old guy!

Paris Runway Show
The kids were cheering and clapping like crazy as their dad's walked the walk on the runway.

Do you think this is my shade?

I hope this lip plumping formula works!

Wow, these heels make my calves look great!

Not just any shade will do. I need my Cover Girl Lip Perfection Enchantress!!!

Adam's been practicing at home!

Pucker up baby!

I'm a model you know what I mean
and I do my little turn on the catwalk, on the catwalk
yeah, I shake my little tush on the catwalk!
We love our Dad's!


Gramma Luvlee

No comments:

Post a Comment