Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You're in my heart, you're in my soul...


...you'll be my breathe should I grow old! Oh, I am old! But not so old I can't get a little mooshy on this special day just for lovers.
My sweetie and I attended Chocolate Fantasia in Silver City last Saturday. We were awash in the sweet Chocolate bliss and you'd think we would be all sweeted out, but no-o-o!!! I always tend to overdo it a bit on Valentine's Day, so here are the results.

The Sweets...

Dark chocolate ganache sugar cookies...


...for family and friends...


...traditional decorated sugar cookies (It just wouldn't be Valentine's without them!)...


...chocolate ganache covered, triple chocolate brownie...


...fudge with orange peel, hot New Mexico chili and cinnamon...

...and then the gifts. This year I framed three pictures I took and edited.







The Dinner




Goat cheese, raspberries and pecan salad

Tomato basil soup with sour cream heart


Broiled lobster tail, lamb chop with rosemary, heart shaped three cheese
raviolli in lemon sage sauce, and love knot rolls with herbs and cheese


And make sure to save room for dessert, rich chocolate pudding
 with whipped cream, raspberry and chocolate hearts.

A little Valentine Decor












Two of my grandaughters even came decorated for Valentine's Day.
Their mom braided and twisted their hair into cute heart shapes for the occasion.


A special Valentine, so full of love it's SCARY!

This is what I recieved in the mail today from my grandkids. It brought a little tear to my eye.

It was filled with love and little notes from each of them.


My Grandkids ROCK!



Hugs & Kisses
Gramma Luvlee


1 comment:

  1. Okay mom you are AMAZING! I want one of everything for my dinner! It turned out gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete